Apart from entrepreneurial interests, the degree of information security and associated measures are mainly defined by legal and regulatory requirements.
Information security is aimed at safeguarding confidentiality, availability and integrity of company and client data and business processes. Information security integrates parts of a company‘s value chain, i.e. IT systems, data or processes which are outsourced to third parties.
sonarisc focuses on such data and business processes, which are supported by IT systems, irrespective of the hosting party.
sonarisc's service offerings include:
- Assessment of the necessary degree of security to safeguard enterprise information
- Development and rollout of a compliance and risk driven approach to manage information security
- Implementation of an organisational set up for the sustainable management of information security
- Training and education of information security professionals
- Creation of a training concept for employees, clients and partnering firms